Before We Come
Listed below are some recommendations that we advised after our visit to your property to help contain and manage any pest problems that you have.
- One week after our visit wipe out all cupboards
- Clean down any spider webs
- Clean out behind fridge/freezer and dish washer
- Clean up any food scraps or sources ie: open packages in sealed containers
- Clean/pickup any animal feces
- Remove all clutter from around the house and yard – less places for the bugs to harbor.
- Remove all dead insects and rubbish from site
- If possible, seal any cracks or crevices with filler to remove entry points for insects
- For Millipedes, turn all external lights off and cover windows of evening as they are attracted to light.
If you find that you still have a problem after three to four weeks then please don’t hesitate to contact the office on 92746011 and organize for our technician to return.
If you have requested a return visit then please don’t remove spider webs so that the technician can see where they are hiding.